UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
has multiple positions for
SENIOR/GIFT ADMINISTRATION SPECIALISTS
The University of Illinois Foundation, through the Gift Administration Department, provides a broad array of services that support Advancement efforts. The Department seeks one or more dynamic, highly motivated individuals for a challenging and interesting position on this customer service focused team.
This professional position will focus on monitoring and reviewing donor intent of gift funds, especially endowment funds; and daily communication with donors and college departments regarding gift fund use and management.
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years related work experience. Additional required qualifications include:
- Customer service focus;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to recognize and set priorities and coordinate work in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Ability to work with diverse constituent groups;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to learn and master position-related software and databases;
- Ability to exercise courtesy, tact and flexibility.
- Familiarity with database and data/report generation applications and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience with the donor database FACTS (Foundation-Alumni Constituent Tracking System), the related report writers SelectPlus, Query, Cognos, and Banner;
- Knowledge of University of Illinois Foundation and University of Illinois administrative systems and procedures;
- Familiarity with University Advancement activities.
Competitive benefit package, salary and title commensurate with experience and qualification. Comprehensive background check, including but not limited to, a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
For full consideration, send cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of at least three professional references by May 26, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Gift Administration Specialist Search
University of Illinois Foundation
107 Harker Hall, MC-386
1305 W. Green Street
Urbana, Illinois 61801
The University of Illinois Foundation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.